To our Valued Customers, Partners and Vendors, I want to let you know that NVINT is open for business.
We remain open because we play an important role in the supply chain for technology and technology-related services. Many of our customers, partners and vendors play a crucial role in caring for our nation as we battle through COVID-19. Our extensive inventory of servers, storage and networking equipment, along with our global sourcing capabilities, will allow us to effectively support our customers through these trying times. We have been in business for 20 years and fully expect to be around for the next 20 and beyond.
Prior to the Stay at Home order being issued for Michigan, NVINT began taking the necessary steps to protect our employees and adjust our business operations to operate in these unprecedented times. Our staff is made up of an elite group of dedicated and talented individuals, with an average tenure of more than 10 years. They are responsive and will continue to work diligently to serve you.
Our first priority is always ensuring the safety of our employees and their families. Because of this we have instituted the following measures:
• All employees that can work remote are required to do so
• Employees that are essential to business operations are working on a modified schedule to allow social distancing to take place , including flex schedules.
• At our headquarters, we have increased our daily cleaning routines and instituted social distancing in the office and warehouse
• All visitors and deliveries are handled with social distancing as a top priority
To our customers:
• Stay safe and healthy!
• We are here for you! If we don’t have the item you’re looking for, chances are we can find it.
• Contact us via phone at 616-656-5500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Our website www.nvint.com
From everyone at NVINT, we thank you for your patience, understanding and partnership during this time.